You need to allow app installs from SpiderVPN on your Fire Device, first follow these steps on your Fire TV,Cube or Stick:
1. From the Fire TV or Fire TV Stick’s home screen, scroll to “Settings”.
2. Next, scroll to the right and select “My Fire TV”. (It may be listed as “Device” on older models)
3. Next, scroll down and select “Developer options”.
4. Then select “Apps from Unknown Sources” to turn the option to “ON”.
5. Lastly, select “Turn On” from the popup message that appears.
- Open the Amazon appstore on your Fire TV, Cube or Stick. and Search for Downloader and install the program.(As seen below)
2. Enter the SpiderVPN Android App url in the space highlighted below: https://spidervpn.tech/QEsUEA
3. Install the SpiderVPN App
- Then Enter Email Address and Password (please note these are the same details you use to login to the client area at spidervpn.org)
- Tap on Select VPN Server
- Tap your Desired Location from the list